- numbness or insensitivity to pain or temperature
- a tingling, burning, or prickling sensation
- sharp, burning pain or cramps
- extreme sensitivity to touch, even a light touch
- loss of balance and coordination
- muscle weakness
- muscle wasting
Many people have signs of neuropathy upon examination but have no symptoms at all.
How can acupuncture treat peripheral neuropathy?
Recent studies (Dimitrova et al, 2017) show beneficial effects from acupuncture, early detection and treatment is also very helpful - the sooner we can treat and the better the outcomes. Call the office now: 732-775-0033