The Atlantic Center for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is located in beautiful downtown Belmar, New Jersey, convenient to most major roads in the area (Routes 138, 35, 71, 18, and the Garden State Parkway). We offer private treatment rooms that are quiet and calming with relaxing music and gentle lighting to provide you with a space to renew your vitality and return to a wealth of health.
- Before You Arrive
- It is helpful to wear loose fitting clothing, it is best to have eaten before your treatment, but not within the last hour. It is also best to spend the rest of your day as relaxed as possible.
- If you need to cancel an appointment please do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment so we can fill that time with another person in need of care. Failure to do so may result in you being charged a fee for the session.
- Please arrive or be prepared for your treatment a few minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you are a new client, allow 15 minutes to fill out your forms. Please visit the Documents Page to download forms and fill them out before you come to The Atlantic Center. If you are late for your appointment you will be provided as much time as available within the scheduled time slot.
- Payment is due upon receipt of services, we accept all major credit cards, cash and checks. Please make checks payable to The Atlantic Center, or if you prefer, we provide a stamp for your convenience.
- Atlantic Center for Acupuncture does not participate in any insurance plans. If your insurance does cover acupuncture we are happy to provide you with a details super bill that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
902 Main Street
Belmar, NJ 07719
Other hours by appointment only.
is it safe to buy viagra online canadian pharmacy
We pride ourselves on our personal connection we have with our clients. Every client is given an individualized treatment plan and care is taken to ensure that we are progressing toward optimum health and wellness.
The Atlantic Center’s goal is to provide quality Chinese medical care to people who are interested in taking control of their health and wellness. This includes Acupuncture, Auricular Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Gasotransmitter Therapy, and Qi Gong.
Most people want to know how many treatments are needed for a particular condition. If it were only that simple. Your health history and current state of health, the condition and how long it's been going on, the severity, all of these have an impact on how many treatments it will take to get you healthy and living the life you desire. So, before we can get started, we'll need you to fill out our health history and permissions forms. Please call the office to request the documents and send them back at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
Health Insurance Coverage
Does Your Health Insurance Policy Cover Acupuncture?
Atlantic Center for Acupuncture does not participate in any insurance plans. If your insurance does cover acupuncture we are happy to provide you with a details superbill that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.